Calling all women who love our Mother Earth and want to…
Re-connect with the natural world and
Deepen and expand womb-an-wisdom!
Join the Earth Mothers Circle!
Since 2003 Therese (guided by inner grandmothers and the ancient Clan Mothers) has offered a monthly women’s group at Sacred Groves. Women make a commitment to join the group for several months; some women continue to participate year after year. During our time together we create a sacred container, hold a talking circle, share food, listen to a Clan Mother story, spend an hour outdoors in silence connecting with nature, sing and pray, smudge, laugh and hug. In addition, Thérèse offers wise-woman teachings about the medicine wheel and we learn from and with each woman in the group.
The intentions of this group are to:
- Cultivate a deeper connection with ancient grandmothers and medicine-women (using the 13 Original Clan Mothers), as well as personal ancestral grandmothers and the wise-one within.
- Learning women’s songs and experiencing the power and magic of women’s rituals
- Develop the connection between our spirituality and our womb-an’s body
- Deepen our connection with Mother Earth, her cycles, the energy of the 7 directions and 4 elements, her many creatures, birds, trees and plants.
- Enliven and empower our inner wise-woman, inspired by women–real and mythical (the Clan Mothers).
- Share hugs, food, stories and sisterhood, receiving and giving support that helps us grow and feel whole, “getting it” that we are never alone
We are launching a new chapter of the Earth Mothers Circle on October 17, asking for a 7 month commitment, October through April 2022. Our intention is to create a strong container where familiarity and trust can deepen among the sisters that show up.
Because of this, we are asking the following
- We meet on the 3rd Sunday of the month, 11am to 4pm. We ask that you arrive on time and stay until the end.
- So the group bonding can begin, please attend either the October 17 and/or November 21 gatherings. Starting in December, the group will be closed.
- 100% attendance is not mandatory, but we do ask for regular attendance. Plan to show up for at least 5 of the 7 months
- We will meet outdoors, rain or shine to reduce risks of COVID. However, we do have rain shelters and can have a big bonfire if its cold
What we do together: Our time together includes calling in the grandmothers of the 7 Directions, talking circle, ceremony, sharing lunch, an hour of silent time in the forest, prayers and more songs.
Energy Exchange: To encourage a strong commitment at the onset, we are packaging the 7 sessions and requesting a $200 fee up front. Of course, we are willing to discuss options if this is a financial hardship.
As of Oct 15, this CIRCLE IS FULL-UP. Please no last-minute inquiries.
The Earth Mothers Circle is part of a larger fabric called the Sacred Groves Women’s Mysteries School, a weaving of teachings, gatherings, ceremonies and quests. Women involved in the Earth Mothers Circle are encouraged to consider going even deeper into “womens mysteries” by participating in a Spirit Quest, the Women’s Mysteries Retreat and/or events elsewhere such as offerings by Women of Wisdom, Womens Way Red Lodge, and Womens Summer Solstice.