• Great Room is 34’ diameter with 2 couches, woodstove and electric heaters, many comfy chairs, big dining table (seats 12) and kitchen chairs. One couch opens to double-bed
• Kitchen is open to Great Room, is spacious and well equipped
• Two bathrooms: one with shower, other with bath-shower.
• West Bedroom has a queen bed and a single bed. Electric Heat.
• East Bedroom is Tere and Therese’s private bedroom and office space, not available for guests.
Our Guest Yurts
Photos of Sun Yurt and Cedar Yurt on this page. More detailed descriptions of the guest yurts are also on that page.
Cedar Yurt has a queen bed and comfy one-piece couch that serves as a single bed. Electric heat. House bathroom is only a few steps away
Sun Yurt has a queen size bed + little foam couch that folds out (onto the floor) into a double-size foam mattress. House is 60 steps away. Electric Heat.
Sleeping for 4 with compost toilet. Electric heat.
Downstairs: double bed and single bed, table, electric kettle for heating water for tea
Upstairs (up a “ships ladder”—easy for the agile): two small private rooms, one with double bed, other with single bed
Moonlodge (for women only):
Vinyl and Canvas yurt-16′: Two single beds: one futon on bedframe, one mattress on floor. Moonlodge is a 5 minute walk from the Round House. Heated with woodstove. Photos and info about the moonlodge click here.
There is a sweatlodge and its sacred firepit there. Also a smaller firepit for campfires. 2 compost toilets.
We have a 20’ shelter-dome in the meadow. Floor covered with tarps and rugs. Sleeps many. Bring camp-mattresses.
In addition, Sacred Groves has space for many personal tents, both in the meadow and in the woods.
West Woods has many tent sites, a labyrinth, earth shrine and trails. Compost toilet.