• Great Room is 34’ diameter with 2 couches, woodstove and electric heaters, many comfy chairs, big dining table (seats 12) and kitchen chairs. One couch opens to double-bed
• Kitchen is open to Great Room, is spacious and well equipped
• Two bathrooms: one with shower, other with bath-shower.
• West Bedroom has a queen bed and a single bed. Electric Heat.
• East Bedroom is Tere and Therese’s private bedroom and office space, not available for guests.
A double bed and comfy one-piece couch that serves as a single bed. Electric heat. House bathroom is only a few steps away
Queen size bed + little foam couch that folds out (onto the floor) into a double-size foam mattress. Night-time potty. House is 60 steps away. Electric Heat.
More photos of Sun Yurt and Moon Yurt on this page.
Sleeping for 4 with compost toilet. Electric heat.
Downstairs: double bed and single bed;
Upstairs (up a “ships ladder”—easy for the agile): two small private rooms, one with double bed, other with single bed
Moonlodge (for women only):
Vinyl and Canvas yurt-16′: Two single beds: one futon on bedframe, one mattress on floor. Moonlodge is a 5 minute walk from the Round House. Heated with woodstove. Photos and info about the moonlodge click here.
There is a sweatlodge and its sacred firepit there. Also a smaller firepit for campfires. 2 compost toilets.
We have a 20’ shelter-dome in the meadow. Floor covered with tarps and rugs. Sleeps many. Bring camp-mattresses.
In addition, Sacred Groves has space for many personal tents, both in the meadow and in the woods.
West Woods has many tent sites, a labyrinth, earth shrine and trails. Compost toilet.